My F-1A cog six speed Marauder

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
After a thousand or so miles she's holding strong and just the pump gas tune has been more than adequate to surprise quite a few. [emoji12]

Finally got the A/C charged up and so far temps have stayed nice and low.

I rebuilt the alt but am still having some charging woes. With the added fuel pump as well as the new Denale fan added to the existing sound system it is beyond time to upgrade the wiring and add a high amp alt unfortunately. With everything on I can only achieve 12.4-13.5ish. Then all I have to do is hit the turn signal and everything dims to the flash and it sounds like I put my cams back in..

Like any project it has an on going list of little things.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Ha, funny you bump this now. I passed a black Marauder with cowl hood parked on my block, and screeched the car to a stop to check it out. Still get a hard-on when I see these things.

As for what to do next, take it to the track!

Reactions: justbob

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Burn car down and walk away.

But then you wouldn't have a loaner when your junk breaks!

Keep having fun with it and save some pennies and buy a 5.8 yote to swap in...:fy: Car is sick well done!:wackit:

Thanks!

Ha, funny you bump this now. I passed a black Marauder with cowl hood parked on my block, and screeched the car to a stop to check it out. Still get a hard-on when I see these things.

As for what to do next, take it to the track!

TMI! [emoji50]

What oil do you use?

Motorcraft 5W20 The original short block was removed at 92,000 in pristine condition.
stuff like this is what dreams are made of :jg: :wackit: :eek3:

awesome fucking build. i love seeing different stuff!

Dreams and $.. Thanks!

Thread Info