🔧 BUILD My excursion got weighed yesterday. Let's guess what it weighed!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
With those accessories, how much of your GVWR do you have left?

door sticker says 9200 gvwr.

so almost a thousand pounds left.

i am thinking of something though too... when the front was weighed, im not sure my weight was included as i was standing near the booth and not on the scale but maybe i was? i can't remember exactly where my feet were.

when the rear was weighed, i was 1000% in the truck for sure

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

i am thinking of something though too... when the front was weighed, im not sure my weight was included as i was standing near the booth and not on the scale but maybe i was? i can't remember exactly where my feet were.

So the results are inconclusive due to a technicality….

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So the results are inconclusive due to a technicality….
giphy.gif

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

Ah yeah. I've done that before. On a CAT scale, I tell the operator to give me a sec to get back in the car. I can never reach the car button from on the scale.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
There is a truck scale in West Chicago on Industrial Dr at Mapei's facility. If anyone out this way wants to weigh their whip... It measures in 20 pound increments (as many truck scales do), I was just over 7k in the '03 Burb with me sitting in it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
There is a truck scale in West Chicago on Industrial Dr at Mapei's facility. If anyone out this way wants to weigh their whip... It measures in 20 pound increments (as many truck scales do), I was just over 7k in the '03 Burb with me sitting in it.
I was planning on riding right past there this evening on the bicycle, lol. Is that the scale on the western edge of the property?
1630615299962.png

Thread Info