• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

My dyno numbers

lilmarauder

Feb 20, 2013
Ah ha I might have to consider that
BTW anyone know what this thing is? I was dumping the fluid out of my stock pan and this was in it. I have a feeling this should be in my trans.
a2egapyv.jpg

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
Thanks Travis the work was worth it.
I will throw away the lolli pop. It's Interesting because I have a record for a trans service at 58k. Ohh well.

I still have to put up the post for the bad ass catch can. Sorry. I'll take pics as soon As I get the car back.

Thats not to say the fluid wasn't changed, keep in mind Ford has a recovery system they use to change fluids. There is no need to drop the pan using their system.

The fact that your happy with the kit is all I need, glad you like it.

Looks like you get to drive it a little before you get back to work, do a burn out for me :burnout:

lilmarauder

Feb 20, 2013
Thats not to say the fluid wasn't changed, keep in mind Ford has a recovery system they use to change fluids. There is no need to drop the pan using their system.

The fact that your happy with the kit is all I need, glad you like it.

Looks like you get to drive it a little before you get back to work, do a burn out for me :burnout:

Yea that makes sense.

I want people to see your products cause they are great but, I am very happy with both of your kits.

I can't wait to roast my tires off before I leave

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info