My days worth of work on the bike....

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
And almost wrapped up!!!

And here she is....All put back together, Thanks to my brother Tom aka UTRYD2 for helping out and bearing through my moments of anger...just a few here and there pieces to attend to are left.....Started right up, ran through the gears....almost ready for the road come bleeding the brakes and mounting the chain gaurd and plate.....Enjoy....I am :wackit:

DSC03337.jpg

DSC03336.jpg

DSC03335.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03341.jpg

DSC03344.jpg

DSC03345.jpg

DSC03347.jpg

DSC03350.jpg

DSC03354.jpg

DSC03355.jpg

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03358.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I don't own a "sportbike" nor do I really care for them much. What I see is a guy modding his bike however he wants. He's paying for it, why should I care?

You act like you know me for ripping on Hondas... I DO actually own a Honda. But I didn't hang a fart can on it, if that's what you're asking.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Sorry man, from one rider to another, that is the fugliest thing ever.
You need to have a theme and not just buy a bunch of different crap and slap it on because you're bored.

Take all that chrome and extended swingarm to Miami. :io:

Well I will give you your 2 pennies back and save your 2 cents for someone who actually cares what you think....Different crap huh....Let's see your bike....

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Didn't Riski state he's goign to do a custom paint job?!?! The bike is obviously still a work in progress, but I really like where it's heading. James, you really like to criticize everything about everybody, but you never post any of your own SHIT. We'd all love to see it.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Didn't Riski state he's goign to do a custom paint job?!?! The bike is obviously still a work in progress, but I really like where it's heading. James, you really like to criticize everything about everybody, but you never post any of your own SHIT. We'd all love to see it.

Dont mind the James guy. Im sure everyone cept turk ignores him anyway.

Its a nice work in progress dude. :bigthumb:

Yea It will actually be a wrap job, cheaper and incase I need new piece done it wont cost as much and get better detail work.....

Hey the James guy can talk eveyone else stuff down, but to me it is also a big compliment....People on trash on things they know they cant afford to do....He didnt say what type of bike he owns....or post a pic of it anywhere...I looked....Id love to see your lil' Huffy you got from Wal-mart....Have some nice clips and erotic playin cards you can stick in the spokes to really set you bike off James......

and thanks for the compliments....I still have more parts in the garage to be put on it.....it is good for now hahha.....Time to ride it....

And Turk....stay off the rev limiter ;)

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
lookin good. i'm still not a fan of the tiny exhaust cans. they just dont look right. a full size carbon wrap pipe would go nice with your look.

I have a full can....don't like the way it looks with teh extended swingarm.....I like the way it looks with it being open more....The cut down pipe loses on the top end but picks up on the bottom....Fast is fast....but that is was the bottles will be for to make up for it if I ever need it or have the urge to be really stupid....

dmc6996

Addict
Oct 10, 2008
Arlington Heights
Real Name
Dave
I have a full can....don't like the way it looks with teh extended swingarm.....I like the way it looks with it being open more....The cut down pipe loses on the top end but picks up on the bottom....Fast is fast....but that is was the bottles will be for to make up for it if I ever need it or have the urge to be really stupid....

got ya. thats the nice thing about being stretched, no worries on adding a bottle. that thing is going to be sick when you get to launch at high rpm. :bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info