173D7ADA-396B-48A4-B437-2308A424FC9A.jpg

didn’t sell, not my dads.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Only?

The baby boomers who highly regard these are all starting to die off or getting to the point of not driving anymore.
Can't fucking wait for the estate sales in 20-30 years of kids who care about their green electro fart mobiles selling these off en masse for pennies.

Resto mod stuff isn’t worth anything IMO, all stock is worth more to a collector, but the collectors are dying off like I said. All of those old muscle cars only do one thing. Look cool. They don’t handle well, don’t accelerate well, stop for fucking shit, and inspire NO confidence over 55mph. ?

I don’t know anyone who aspires to own one. I mean I went to the last show at Dukes and it was literally a bunch of 60-70 year olds.
My generation (x) doesn’t care about them other than to maybe go look at them at an impromptu show, and my kids spanning a couple generations are not interested in them AT ALL.

Don’t get my wrong, I hope he finds buyers for his cars. I just can’t understand the allure.

Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info