My Dad is bringing 3 cars to Mecum, Guess their price

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Mecum Indy is coming up starting this Thursday. My dad has 3 cars going up for auction on Friday the 21'st. All have decent times and have an estimated value for each listing. I'll be going to watch and will try to record and post after they go off to post in here. He flips cars a lot so maybe I'll try to keep this thread updated with new purchases or things he sells. On to the listings..

First up is the 68 Shelby, if I remember correctly he stole this car so anywhere at the estimate he makes damn good money.

Next is a 69 Z28, it seems to be a well restored original Z28 car and it sounds awesome!

Last is his 65 Vette he had custom built over like 10 years. The car is absolutely amazing in every way. It drives and rides like a new Vette but sounds waaaaaaay better. Full straight side pipes with no mufflers and the big block just sound glorious, but you can actually still have a conversation while driving. I helped build some of this car so part of me really doesn't want to sell, but I don't blame him trying with how the market is right now.

It will be interesting to see how it all goes. If he does sell at least one I'm sure he'll look to be buying something else soon.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Does it come with a suitcase of dollars? Then he probably wouldn’t care.
He has a business partner with that car. His partner also have an 03 convertible cobra with like 12k original miles or some shit.
Might be able to put together a suitcase full of like 12,000 singles. :bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I would do anything for that first gen Camaro...anything!!!
My guess for all three:
giphy.gif

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info