My car got hit yesterday!!

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I'm dealing with Sterling Auto Body. Every car I have had has been damaged by other people and this was the body shop I started with since my first car. Allstate sent me there the first time. They have done some dam good work for me and have always helped me out with little this and that things while it was in the shop.

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
As soon as I started to roll, the car I was stopped behind backed right into me. I don't know how she didn't see me. All she had to do was look in her mirror and I would have been there.

Eeegads, sorry that happened to your GTO.

People either simply don't bother to look ... or they look once, see that it is clear ... and then wait a bit before backing up.

Happened to a friend of mine at the Jewel here in Elgin along Rt 58 a few months ago. The guy that backed up admitted that he had looked ... and then waited about 30 seconds to finish a phone call, then backed up ... and wham!

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's coming down to nothing more than apathy" ... The Fray ... 'Over My Head'

Thread Info