My car got hit yesterday!!

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
I was at the Jewel in Niles on my lunch break when it happened.
I was stopped waiting for this guy to finish walking across the way, as soon as he cleared I took my foot off the break and went. As soon as I started to roll, the car I was stopped behind backed right into me. I don't know how she didn't see me. All she had to do was look in her mirror and I would have been there. Maybe she was busy on her phone, IDK, but I just can't imagine how she couldn't see me there. I mean I was even stopped for a good 15-20 sec already.
I take the car in next week to the body shop to get it all fixed.

On a side note to, the Niles Community Service Officer that came was a pile of shit. Some 70 year old man. I told him I wanted a real cop to after he pissed me off. He told me he was, I responded with no you are not, I want a real cop with a gun and all.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well that blows. It wasn't even in a place where you could upgrade (like the rear bumper)

OP
SirMarco

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much 99.9% of people look when they are backing up.
The plus side though is I do need my front clip and hood repainted. At the body shop yesterday, they said they will need to do that to color blend properly. No more rock chips all over the place.

PANDA

Reaction score
That sucks, looks like she hit the hood also. Time for LS2 hood.

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
Reaction score
That sux dude, I heard last night looking through facebook, now that I see it... :(

people are just too careless today, they drive shitty cars and don't care who/what they run into.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Ugh, that fucking sucks.

00firebirdarev

Reaction score
I will freak if this ever happens to me while I'm In the car! The only thing you could do was say fuck fuck fuck stop stop stop oooooooo then ding it's to late! Hopefully It all turns out good for ya tho!

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Reaction score
The same shit almost happened to me yesterday at the Jewel in Niles! People can't fucking drive at all these days.

With the state giving away drivers licenses like condoms, is it a surprise people with nice cars get fucked?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey, could you send her personal info and a list of parking lots that she frequents? I have a few imperfections on my car, and I'd love to have her back into it so I can get them fixed. But seriously, sorry to hear about that.
I had a similar experience a few years back. I was parked behind someone waiting for a parking spot. She decides that she doesn't have enough room and starts to back-up towards me. Obviously she was not using her rear mirror because she bumped into me. She got out of the car and looked at my like I was the moron. There was no damage to either car, so we just went our separate ways.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Reaction score
WTF someone hit my girls Scion tc yesterday at her work and took off. whats with people these days.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
On a side note to, the Niles Community Service Officer that came was a pile of shit. Some 70 year old man. I told him I wanted a real cop to after he pissed me off. He told me he was, I responded with no you are not, I want a real cop with a gun and all.
:rofl:

Sorry about the damage...

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Reaction score
:fu:

Simillar thing happend to my bros gto. Almost same spot. He came out of work and his car had a large dent in the pass side quarter panel. It was nasty. He took it to royal coach (I think) and now it looks like it never happend. They got the black paint with the sparkles in it to the T.

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
At least this is your first one lol.

6 months after I bought my Trans Am, a C6 Corvette bolted down the ally near my parents old house and nearly destroyed my entire car... almost totalled it out. Got my C6 rims out of that one.

6 months after that, the city of Summit drops a tree branch on the hood of my car. Got my raptor hood out of that.

Last summer, some asshole jumped a curb to get in the turn lane next me and dented my rear quarter panel... then tried to drive away from my Trans Am in a 92 Lumina. Got his plate number and nothing was ever done about it.

Im so used to this bullshit happening to me lol, but it really sucks that happened to you bro.

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
are you paying out of pocket or insurance paying
either way take the car to fullers auto body, ask for tom or scot tell them chris sent ya, i used to work there and still remain friends with them
or me and you could work something out off the side

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom