My Buddy's camera Skills

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
looks good man, but you need that matching wheel out back. Just doesn't look right, ya know?

OP
BluBeaSSt

BluBeaSSt

Reaction score
looks good man, but you need that matching wheel out back. Just doesn't look right, ya know?
Yeah I know, if I had a job right now I'd have them. I have some money saved up and been searching for some used 15*8 Summit star's...or my buddy can get the Jeg Star's for cheap new but I don't know what off they look from one another.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
looks on JEGS's website they have a few 15x8's w/blemishes at a discounted price

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Oh GAWD. Not another slicks and skinnies car. Get some real wheels. Nice pics and nice car.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Of course, my fault. Your stock camaro w/a lid doesn't need them tho, right?

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Of course, my fault. Your stock camaro w/a lid doesn't need them tho, right?
Right, I mean, my bolt on camaro ran better times than your slick and skinnies car and I was running on the stock tires from the factory!

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
BTW, there's another guy in ShockerRacing that ran 11.4 with just a CAM!!! Isn't that what your car ran with cam, heads, nitrous slicks and skinnies?!?!?! :rollpicard:

OP
BluBeaSSt

BluBeaSSt

Reaction score
Oh GAWD. Not another slicks and skinnies car. Get some real wheels. Nice pics and nice car.
My car ran almost 2 tenth's faster on the Skinnies so don't hate ;)

I also still have the tt2's which I'm trying to trade for some 10 Spokes

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score

The stocker 10 spokes? And do you really think that the skinnies dropped 2 tenths!?!? I'm going to guess track conditions had more to do with it.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right, I mean, my bolt on camaro ran better times than your slick and skinnies car and I was running on the stock tires from the factory!
Bullshit. Bring BOTH your races car to the track then. Let's do it. I'll take one down and hotlap the 2nd. :dunno:

Timeslips?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score

The stocker 10 spokes? And do you really think that the skinnies dropped 2 tenths!?!? I'm going to guess track conditions had more to do with it.
It's cool Blu, Turk just has something against guys who have fbodies AND "slicks and skinnies"... don't mind him.

I personally really love the look. No worries what anyone else thinks! :D

OP
BluBeaSSt

BluBeaSSt

Reaction score
BTW, there's another guy in ShockerRacing that ran 11.4 with just a CAM!!! Isn't that what your car ran with cam, heads, nitrous slicks and skinnies?!?!?! :rollpicard:
Mine? No Mine's Cam only

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Bullshit. Bring BOTH your races car to the track then. Let's do it. I'll take one down and hotlap the 2nd. :dunno:

Timeslips?
The SS Camaro ran high 12s and low 13s all day long. As far as I could tell, you ran one high 12 and a bunch of mid 13s in your heads cam car. As far as I could tell, if we raced 8 times, you'd win once. I don't have the timeslips, I used to race the car back in 2001 and 2002.

OP
BluBeaSSt

BluBeaSSt

Reaction score
Yes with all the less rotating mass make's a big difference...if you don't believe me go on tech and search around

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The SS Camaro ran high 12s and low 13s all day long. As far as I could tell, you ran one high 12 and a bunch of mid 13s in your heads cam car. As far as I could tell, if we raced 8 times, you'd win once. I don't have the timeslips, I used to race the car back in 2001 and 2002.
Bring it then dood. I'll give you the bottle and we can go @ it. DEAL? :noes:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Bring it then dood. I'll give you the bottle and we can go @ it. DEAL? :noes:
Fine by me, I have nothing to lose. Just make sure your broken motor stays in your lane when you blow it again. I don't want that shit hitting my 95,000 mile Camaro as I pass you.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
What will be even more funny is when I put a cutout on and some DRs before we go just to beat your personal best in a bolt on Camaro! :roflpicard:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom