My BMW 335 roll race champion build thread

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
load up a bimmer "Carly for BMW" scanner tool on a tablet, get the USB cable, and scan it for issues. Save yourself the issues I had. It gives you a lot of good info that I wish I had before I made my purchase... like VANOS solenoid issues.

Do yourself a favor and pull the plastic valve cover and look at the injector part numbers to see if they've been updated. If they haven't been... you WILL be replacing them to the tune of $12-1500.

It's not that bad if you do it yourself. I replaced 3 injectors for $350 total. There is so much info out there on how to do different things with these cars to keep yourself from getting rapped at the dealership

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
wY3c1k1.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Sorry to hear about the car being written off. But the replacement is great. Is that an M-Tech front bumper? It looks great.

I bought the 335i Williamz was selling on here. I now know why people love BMW vehicles. And the mod bug, of course, bit me hard. I had an dual cone filters, FMIC, and discharge pipe all installed two weeks after buying it. Along with a MHD tune. I have the cat deletes to install sooner or later as well. Car moves out as it is now. Such a fun car to drive. I can't wait to see what results you have.

:naughty:
8dde7c869efcb183a28b2b28379262ec.jpg

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Friend has the same car , he can roll down the windows with his key .

haha, yes, can roll them all down, also roll them all up including folding in the mirrors. also can roll them up, by simply touching/holding the door handle. as well as setting it to lock after you walk away so far/ certain time. a lot of small little tricks with it. for the price, i can't think of a better car as far as comfort or performance.

Thread Info