🔧 BUILD My 3rd MQB Vehicle

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
I'm on a roll tonight and if I don't make this thread now, I might not ever...

Ever since these RS3's came out, I've always wanted one, but the timing was just never right. Fast forward to these crazy times we are living in and I've done pretty well with making some money on my last few cars. If I ever was to buy an RS3, it had to be a very particular spec when it came to colors and options.

This is actually my first purchase in the last 4 vehicles I've owned that didn't require an out of state trip or plane ride to go get it. It was right here local in Naperville. In order to make buying this vehicle work for me, I had to sell my NB Miata and Audi S3 to make room and to free up funds. Luckily both sold in less than a week through the FB marketplace which really surprised me.

Enough with the talk though, check out these killer pictures all by Rico Rico !

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

The wheels that I have on here I actually ordered for my S3, but sold my S3 before ever getting to mount them. These arrived in the mail the same day that I picked up the RS3; meant to be.

Car already has some tasteful performance mods, along with a shit ton of suspension and chassis parts. I went from GTI>S3>RS3. Very very happy with this one. It is a 2017 in Ara Blue (one of 46).

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
I love these things. Congratulations on the purchase.

What brand & style are the wheels? They look great on the car.
The wheels are BC Forged. They're actually very very similar to the style of TE-37s. I went with these because the TE's for 5x112 have weaker fitment and I wanted something that fit perfectly. RT-51 is the wheel model number, in a brushed bronze finish.
PXL_20220624_173924775.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The wheels are BC Forged. They're actually very very similar to the style of TE-37s. I went with these because the TE's for 5x112 have weaker fitment and I wanted something that fit perfectly. RT-51 is the wheel model number, in a brushed bronze finish.

The fact they look very similar to the TE-37s is exactly why I asked. lol

I like TE-37s but they are hard to come by for my car. So I can at least check these out as well.

Thread Info