My 2011 V-rod Muscle

inthebagracing

Regular
May 12, 2010
Since selling my TBSS, I haven't been very active on TBSSowners or TCG. My 2000 Yukon is kind of boring so I'll post about my bike. I purchased my VRSCF early last summer, put about 2500 miles on it between then and fall as it became my DD since I got 38 - 40 mpg. Wound up bending and breaking a rim, tearing off the radiator shroud, and losing caliper covers after hitting a deep seam in the road on I-55 SB @ I-355 exit. So the bike was down for some time between fall and winter. So I'm proud to have it up and running as of last week. I replaced all necessary parts myself after the accident and did some mods in the mean time. Mods include Tab Slip-ons with 2" baffles, Arnott air ride, Topless airbox, Amsoil High Flow airfilter, and SE race tuner via Heritage HD in Lisle. HD was able to pull 117.68 WHP and 84.59 WTQ out. I was told this bike stock is usually about 109WHP and 79WTQ stock.

8.jpg

The seam/pothole.
2483670c.jpg

The rim.
77283dc4.jpg

13118bfe.jpg

db9bed03.jpg

2eb8e335.jpg

Dyno Graph
Sorry for the cell phone pics. I'll prob be :nutz: swinging around here more now.
- Ed

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
The VROD Muscle is pretty sick. I sat on one at the motorcycle show this year. For the most part it felt pretty much like my 2005 "B" VROD. The one thing I do like over mine was the seat and the larger back tire. Without major changes I have a 200 rear tire, biggest without changing shit. The seat on the muscle is much more comfy too.
I have pretty much the same mods excpet the CFR pipe on mine.

inthebagracing

Regular
May 12, 2010
Would love to have a V Rod as a second cruiser bike. That or a Honda Fury.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the fury but to each his own.

The VROD Muscle is pretty sick. I sat on one at the motorcycle show this year. For the most part it felt pretty much like my 2005 "B" VROD. The one thing I do like over mine was the seat and the larger back tire. Without major changes I have a 200 rear tire, biggest without changing shit. The seat on the muscle is much more comfy too.
I have pretty much the same mods excpet the CFR pipe on mine.
Nice, theres guys fitting a 280 on the muslce rear without mods. sounds a little overboard to me I think the biggest I will go is 260 mm.

My buddy has the exact same bike as you lol

Also, that rut looks pretty deep, glad it was only damage to the bike and not to you

Yeah it sucked hitting that but I find myself much more cautious now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info