My 2011 V-rod Muscle

inthebagracing

Reaction score
Since selling my TBSS, I haven't been very active on TBSSowners or TCG. My 2000 Yukon is kind of boring so I'll post about my bike. I purchased my VRSCF early last summer, put about 2500 miles on it between then and fall as it became my DD since I got 38 - 40 mpg. Wound up bending and breaking a rim, tearing off the radiator shroud, and losing caliper covers after hitting a deep seam in the road on I-55 SB @ I-355 exit. So the bike was down for some time between fall and winter. So I'm proud to have it up and running as of last week. I replaced all necessary parts myself after the accident and did some mods in the mean time. Mods include Tab Slip-ons with 2" baffles, Arnott air ride, Topless airbox, Amsoil High Flow airfilter, and SE race tuner via Heritage HD in Lisle. HD was able to pull 117.68 WHP and 84.59 WTQ out. I was told this bike stock is usually about 109WHP and 79WTQ stock.

The seam/pothole.

The rim.

Dyno Graph
Sorry for the cell phone pics. I'll prob be :nutz: swinging around here more now.
- Ed

Frank Dukes

Reaction score
saw a bike looked alot like yours at the gym today. nice lookin ride. :bigthumb: for gettin back out there.

inthebagracing

Reaction score
Thanks, I have only seen 1 other black vrscf in the area. Unfortunately the vrscf only took off in Australia as the DX was a better seller here in the states. I couldn't wait to get back on the road, it was depressing seeing my bike disabled in the garage for months.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
The VROD Muscle is pretty sick. I sat on one at the motorcycle show this year. For the most part it felt pretty much like my 2005 "B" VROD. The one thing I do like over mine was the seat and the larger back tire. Without major changes I have a 200 rear tire, biggest without changing shit. The seat on the muscle is much more comfy too.
I have pretty much the same mods excpet the CFR pipe on mine.

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
My buddy has the exact same bike as you lol

Also, that rut looks pretty deep, glad it was only damage to the bike and not to you

inthebagracing

Reaction score
Would love to have a V Rod as a second cruiser bike. That or a Honda Fury.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the fury but to each his own.

The VROD Muscle is pretty sick. I sat on one at the motorcycle show this year. For the most part it felt pretty much like my 2005 "B" VROD. The one thing I do like over mine was the seat and the larger back tire. Without major changes I have a 200 rear tire, biggest without changing shit. The seat on the muscle is much more comfy too.
I have pretty much the same mods excpet the CFR pipe on mine.
Nice, theres guys fitting a 280 on the muslce rear without mods. sounds a little overboard to me I think the biggest I will go is 260 mm.

My buddy has the exact same bike as you lol

Also, that rut looks pretty deep, glad it was only damage to the bike and not to you
Yeah it sucked hitting that but I find myself much more cautious now.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
The fury is a hot cruiser for sure. I can't believe a company like Honda actually made it.

Wheelhorse93

American Hero
Reaction score
Holy old thread revival.

That hole you posted was right after the lemont road overpass wasn't it? I get on right there and I'd always remind myself to stay out of the hammer lane until after that point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom