My 1997 Mustang Gt

hitnrun

Regular
Jan 27, 2010
Omaha, Ne
My 1997 Mustang Gt. 4:10 gears, intake, exhaust, bbk h-pipe, stereo, stage 2 clutch, steeda clutch line, headlights and sparks.. Kinda dirty but when it warms up i will power wash it

PICT0529.jpg

PICT0528.jpg

PICT0520.jpg

PICT0519.jpg

PICT0524.jpg

PICT0521.jpg

PICT0526.jpg

PICT0523-1.jpg

PICT0522.jpg

hitnrun

Regular
Jan 27, 2010
Omaha, Ne
Powerwash was an expression woops haha.. no plates because its "in transit"

And the reason i say dont give me shit is because everywhere else people are saying shit about how slow my car is and stuff (im just saying for people who want to post stuff like that) .. and also im not spoiled. I had to buy it myself.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Powerwash was an expression woops haha.. no plates because its "in transit"

And the reason i say dont give me shit is because everywhere else people are saying shit about how slow my car is and stuff (im just saying for people who want to post stuff like that) .. and also im not spoiled. I had to buy it myself.

:ford:

JK, but seriously, i guess its tough cause you're new but everyone teases everyone around here about their car... better than other things haha

thats awesome for you being 16 to be able to buy a car like that and mod it and keep it going strong... you should be proud of yourself and dont let haters put you down, you know what you've done, not them

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I'm very greatful to have parents that will put up with my rediculously loud car.. and frankly powerful for a teen

damn they for sure dont talk about chicago by ya huh? big city = rich 16 yr old kids where mommy and daddy buy their kids 400+whp cars, either by modding or just a really sick car...

Check the meetings section, once spring rolls around there will be tons of meets and by how many people reply you can gauge how huge of a meet it will be... maybe come up and spend the weekend at a hotel and hit up some meets/track events!

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
OP don't feel bad man, I have purchased all of my vehicles by myself and trust me there have been plenty of them. I am young also and take a lot of pride in my car also, my car is what my day revolves around right now.

Don't listen to people when they say your car is slow. I'm told all the time that my goat is a piece of shit and slow, just agree and let them think that.

Thread Info