My 1997 Mustang Gt

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I believe that it is illegal in all states to have tint on your lights. Don't worry to much about that, my tails are tinted so dark that you can't even tell they are on at night.

no. you're wrong. i am not sure exactly what is correct. but i am certain you are wrong. and you are a silly person for having your tailights tinted so dark that people cant see em at night :eek:

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
no. you're wrong. i am not sure exactly what is correct. but i am certain you are wrong. and you are a silly person for having your tailights tinted so dark that people cant see em at night :eek:

The lights can be seen, people just stop me to bitch about how dark they are. Every time I look at the car in the dark with it's lights on I can see them clearly and I think that they look great.

hitnrun

Regular
Jan 27, 2010
Omaha, Ne
Well I was planning on getting the car washed today but the rain didn't want me to. so I made the best of it.. here are some more pictures

PICT0544.jpg

PICT0545.jpg

PICT0546.jpg

PICT0547.jpg

PICT0548.jpg

PICT0549.jpg

PICT0550.jpg

PICT0551.jpg

PICT0552.jpg

PICT0553.jpg

PICT0554.jpg

PICT0555.jpg

PICT0560.jpg

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Well as of right now i dont know if I want to do too much.. i would really like to save for a new car next year.. Like a WRX or something..

but if I do, what upgrades would anyone suggest?

You've already had two cars previously, plus this one lol. Id save the real modding for a car you're going to keep honestly. Little appearance stuff, thats about it for the Mustang.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
thats awesome for you being 16 to be able to buy a car like that and mod it and keep it going strong... you should be proud of yourself and dont let haters put you down, you know what you've done, not them

Kevin knows whats up! :bowdown:

Im all in for teasing but people take it too far..But thanks man:bigthumb:

If anyone could keep me posted about the events going down in Chicago that would be great.. Im from NE so there is no talk bout chicago around here. i would like to make it up there for some events and meet some people.

Keep checking back! As soon as the weather warms up we'll be getting meets popping up all over the area.

Congrats on the ride. Look forward to seeing it in person this year! :bigthumb:

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
yeah not as comin though. i dnt knw i like the annoying exhaust tone from a civic loltakes cop attention off of me:bigok:

I think I know why some people may not like you. :eek3:

And to the OP, I'm not a Mustang guy, but hell yeah that's a fun car to be starting with. My first car was a '93 civic hatch, which I loved, but definitely more performance potential out of yours.

I think I know why some people may not like you. :eek3:

And to the OP, I'm not a Mustang guy, but hell yeah that's a fun car to be starting with. My first car was a '93 civic hatch, which I loved, but definitely more performance potential out of yours.

hahaha ur funny naw . u obvious;y don't understang what im trying to say. nothing against civics i think they are nice and have a lot of potential being so lite but wen people put a huge exhaust on it with stickers and talk like total assholes then u would knw what im talking about

Thread Info