Apr 6, 2005
orgasm ovaries exploding GIF

Reactions: Intel

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Imagine being 17 and discovering that your dad is discussing your sex life on a 7 page long forum post. The future is rad.
This happened with our Dad's too, they just did it in a bar at work on lunch/break, or in the garage with buddies while you were not there.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Never had the talk with my parents. Was already banging away by that age. Never knocked up a girl (that I know of). Even if I did, it is way past the age of child support ?
Yea, I guess I had some level of control so that when the moment arrived, I blew all over her or the back seat (or both). No problems whatsoever.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
No talk either.

One day I was out of the house when probably 14 and my mom and my cousin 'cleaned" my room and my mom found my variety pack and my cousin says she lost her shit.

"that little motherfucker" my cousin said she yelled.

I got home that night and she went to the dollar store and bought me like 4 packs of these absolute generic shit brand Condoms.

Me, Bae, and my cousin filled them all up with water and stuck them everywhere. In her toilet in her shower, hanging from her rear view mirror, everywhere.

Stayed the fuck out of my business after that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info