My 17 year old kid has an older girlfriend

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
My 17 year old kid has an older girlfriend. She's 19.

Inwardly I cheered when I heard this, outwardly I played it cool. I talked to him about going around the bases and that home plate was not something that was a good idea at this time.

Any other thoughts? I might end up meeting her at some point. Have not told my wife yet.

Reactions: RedBeard

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
My 17 kid has an older girlfriend. She's 19.

Inwardly I cheered when I heard this, outwardly I played it cool. I talked to him about going around the bases and that home plate was not something that was a good idea at this time.

Any other thoughts? I might end up meeting her at some point. Have not told my wife yet.
I see no issue here...aside from maybe you've forgotten how to get around the bases due to being married for so long.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Meme Reaction GIF

Reactions: Kizzlebizz

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Well graybush Mike, I don't want him doing the deed quite yet.

She's going to college btw. They work together.

I don't think my wife will like that she's older, I need to find out more about her before he spills his guts.
Jorts John, it's 2022, not 1979.

Get with the program old man.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Well graybush Mike, I don't want him doing the deed quite yet.

She's going to college btw. They work together.

I don't think my wife will like that she's older, I need to find out more about her before he spills his guts.
Dude, he's probably already poked a broad by now and would you feel more comfortable if she was 15?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info