Mustang Mach E gains some power

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Not a lot but some...

Extended Range, AWD:
This powertrain gains 14 hp and 11 lb-ft of torque, which brings the total output to 346 hp and 428 lb-ft of twist. The estimated range for this powertrain combo is 270 miles.

2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-front-three-quarter-1.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Typical. Show everybody a souped up race car and then sell them the slow version.

mom waiting for tesla to release a “burnout mode” where it puts the back wheels going forward and the front wheels turning backwards. That would be fun

The motors are independent so you could basically just command the back wheels lol. Super simple it’s just software for them.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Typical. Show everybody a souped up race car and then sell them the slow version.

mom waiting for tesla to release a “burnout mode” where it puts the back wheels going forward and the front wheels turning backwards. That would be fun

Dude , it's a race prototype video Hoonigan style . Lol what surprises me is you of all people are bashing an E car commercial . Lol

Reactions: Rent Free

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Dude , it's a race prototype video Hoonigan style . Lol what surprises me is you of all people are bashing an E car commercial . Lol
because I know what they’re trying to do. They are releasing this video so the general public will think this is the performance of the production mustang mach E

why not make the real car as insane as this?

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info