Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Not a lot but some...

Extended Range, AWD:
This powertrain gains 14 hp and 11 lb-ft of torque, which brings the total output to 346 hp and 428 lb-ft of twist. The estimated range for this powertrain combo is 270 miles.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
I mean that would impress me if my tesla (which isn’t a performance model) didn’t have 448hp already, with the option to upgrade to 550hp for $2k

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I like it a lot except for those wheels they borrowed from the EX accord

Is it too late to just call it the "mach E"? Pretty soon ford is just going to have the mustang and the f-series nameplate lol

lastls1

Reaction score
Typical. Show everybody a souped up race car and then sell them the slow version.

mom waiting for tesla to release a “burnout mode” where it puts the back wheels going forward and the front wheels turning backwards. That would be fun
The motors are independent so you could basically just command the back wheels lol. Super simple it’s just software for them.

P40E

Reaction score
Typical. Show everybody a souped up race car and then sell them the slow version.

mom waiting for tesla to release a “burnout mode” where it puts the back wheels going forward and the front wheels turning backwards. That would be fun
Dude , it's a race prototype video Hoonigan style . Lol what surprises me is you of all people are bashing an E car commercial . Lol

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Dude , it's a race prototype video Hoonigan style . Lol what surprises me is you of all people are bashing an E car commercial . Lol
because I know what they’re trying to do. They are releasing this video so the general public will think this is the performance of the production mustang mach E

why not make the real car as insane as this?

lefty

Reaction score
Wait, you mean that's not the car they are selling?

Rebel

Reaction score
Is ford getting into the rally car scene? I'd most likely choose that over an STi. The base model didn't look too appealing though. What's up with that engine noise BTW, pretty close to being a deal breaker right there.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is ford getting into the rally car scene? I'd most likely choose that over an STi. The base model didn't look too appealing though. What's up with that engine noise BTW, pretty close to being a deal breaker right there.

i mean... theyve been. right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom