Mustang Driver Gets Ticket For 92 mph And For 142 mph

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
After getting stopped in Nebraska and receiving a speeding ticket for 92 in a 75, the driver took off rapidly from the scene and was clocked at 142. A chase ensued with more tickets heading her way.

The Lincoln County Nebraska Sheriff’s Office reports that Chauntl Wilson of Council Bluffs was spotted speeding down I-80 in her yellow 2018 Ford Mustang at 1:00 am on Saturday morning, pulled over, given a citation and let go...

...Deputies reported that she “accelerated very rapidly” and then clocked her on a radar gun going 142 mph. They began a pursuit, and after initially refusing, Wilson eventually pulled over and was arrested for willful reckless driving.
They also found marijuana in the car after the 2nd stop.

Driver gets 92 mph ticket, immediately accelerates to 142 mph | Fox News

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I'm just going to step out on a limb here (and maybe I'm wrong), but I'm going to say that with a name like Chauntl, this is someone that Papa John would offend.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
The comments section. :bowrofl:

Chauntl Wilson? I think you missed the apostrophe, Chaunt'l Wilson, that's better, good Irish lass. Could even be Chaunt'l LeNyce Wilson.

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Maybe it was the same idiot that bought ID1300 fuel injectors from me last week for his bone stock Mustang . asking me how much horsepower his mustang will gain after installing ID1300 without any other modifications

Marko

Reaction score
Wow!!

This person definitely has a learning problem

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom