Mustang 3.73 Gear install

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Can any one recommend a domestic speed shop/installers in western suburbs that can install 3.73 gears in my mustang. I have spoken to Speed Inc in Schaumburg but they have a long waiting list. Any help would be great. Thanks

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
hebrst high performance. guy has a lift and everything in his garage. sweet setup. he did the gears for my old mustang 3 times.hes very good. i think for parts and labor (minus the gear, i bought and brought it to him) was maybe like 350$. that was new axles bearings and everything too. my fones dead now but ill post his number in the morning.

OP
blueoval4life

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
hebrst high performance. guy has a lift and everything in his garage. sweet setup. he did the gears for my old mustang 3 times.hes very good. i think for parts and labor (minus the gear, i bought and brought it to him) was maybe like 350$. that was new axles bearings and everything too. my fones dead now but ill post his number in the morning.

Sounds good. Shoot me the number over when you get a chance.

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
1 312 933 5083 should be his number. his name is Eric. last i went to him, he lived off North ave , like a block or 2 off 355 so its not far. fast turn around. i dropped it friday and had it sunday and that was only cause he had to wait a day for axle bearings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom