Muscle car and corvette nationals

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Anyone going? $30 admission is kind of a bummer. I’ll be there today with my pops.

How many cars does this show have?
We have over 500 prime Muscle Cars, Dealer-built Supercars and Corvettes on display, truly the country's very best and rarest. Entrants come in from many different states and several countries including many from private collections, rarely, if ever shown to the public!

What are the Show Hours?
The show is open to the public Saturday, November 23, 2019 from 9 am - 8 pm, and Sunday, November 24, from 9 am - 5 pm. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes...there is a LOT to see!

Unitsn4

Regular
Mar 30, 2015
I bought mine online Thursday. Getting them there is definitely going to add time. I do this every year. Parking across the street is $15. I believe there is a $6 lot that is about a 10 minute walk just west of the parking garage. Gibson's is at street level in the parking garage if you're in a steak mood.

The Bullitt hero car is on display. I thought that was cool to see. Seemed to be quite a few 69 Mustangs on display this year. There is a section of unrestored-dusty-sweaty barn finds, too.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
My wife and I went. Got there at about 2:00/2:15. Stood in line credit card line for tickets for only a few minutes. Cash lines were empty.

Pretty good show as always. My only complaint. Way to many Dodges and Plymouth’s. Needs more variety. Wish people would showcase bad ass cars from the 80’s and 90’s as there was a small handful of modern muscle cars.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I enjoyed the Mopars. What I like about this show is that they really try to get unique cars or collections of rare cars. I’ve never seen so many 426 Hemis in one place before. That 1 of 4 unrestored 426 Hemi convertible manual was fantastic. And the whole wall of supercharged Studebakers. Took plenty of pics. Will post later.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Great Show! $30 is steep for a car show, but well worth. There are truly amazing cars there.

The original Bullit '68 Mustang in there. Lots of super cool AMC's (Javelins, Matador, Gremlin X). Richard Petty's Superbird (which didn't sell at auction for $3.5 million). Tommy Ivo's dragster with 4 Buick Nailheads. Lots of oddballs too, like three 1973 Buick Stage 1 Grand Sports and three 1969 Plymouth 440 'cudas. There even a 1978 Buick Turbo LeSabre hiding in the back.

The first car you see when you walk in a 1964 Chrysler Turbine. Watch about it here:

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I enjoyed the Mopars. What I like about this show is that they really try to get unique cars or collections of rare cars. I’ve never seen so many 426 Hemis in one place before. That 1 of 4 unrestored 426 Hemi convertible manual was fantastic. And the whole wall of supercharged Studebakers. Took plenty of pics. Will post later.

Yeah. I forgot about that long row of supercharged Studebakers and Avantis. Those were pretty slick.

I do like the rarity of a lot of the cars. That alone makes the show pretty awesome. I loved the turbine car. I’d never seen on in person before. I drooled over all the Mercury Cougars though. I get a little Mustang overdose easily nowadays.

Reactions: Bru
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info