Sports MTB Madness!

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
If you haven't gone do it. The Walton's have dumps millions and millions of dollars into everything down there and it's not slowing down anytime soon. And it's not just Bentonville, it's the surrounding areas as well. The plan is basically have trails from the MO/AR boarder to Fayetteville.
One day maybe. Pretty happy with my trails.

Reactions: SirMarco

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Posted this in the last purchase thread but figured why not here. Bought my daughter a 14ā€ bmx bike (fit misfit). Sheā€™s still on a balance bike with the seat maxed out.

Then took it all apart because she just keeps talking about a ā€œblue pedal bike like youā€ soooo

7A049D80-A56F-448A-A7F9-DD45238FCC12.jpeg

570A619C-3366-4CC3-9431-E90B4ADEFC73.jpeg

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
What blue are you going with? Gonna look great!
Not sure, need to get some swatches from a buddy who does paint/powder/cerakote and see if thereā€™s something decent. Iā€™d love cerakote if I can get a gloss look. I think they do a gloss clear now.

My bmx bike is like a dark dark navy but Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s going to want more of just a primary blue color.

159E5565-2311-41CA-AADE-FA686AAC01E1.jpeg

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Not sure, need to get some swatches from a buddy who does paint/powder/cerakote and see if thereā€™s something decent. Iā€™d love cerakote if I can get a gloss look. I think they do a gloss clear now.

My bmx bike is like a dark dark navy but Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s going to want more of just a primary blue color.

View attachment 126183
Should look great with the subtle pink grips and wheels.

If you go paint, BMW San Marino blue pops and has crazy stupid depth. Probably overkill for her bike, but would be cool nonetheless.

1657900764121.png

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Should look great with the subtle pink grips and wheels.

If you go paint, BMW San Marino blue pops and has crazy stupid depth. Probably overkill for her bike, but would be cool nonetheless.

View attachment 126184
Iā€™ll probably just peruse his stock he has honestly. Cerakote is crazy durable and heā€™s certed for it. Worst case I buy a quart for $100 if he happens not to have a decent blue.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

View attachment 126183
Is that an OG barcode or one of the newer ones?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Just did a bike with the dog on leash. She certainly did MUCHHHHH better than both of my other dogs. Kept to the left of me, matched pace perfectly. She listened to her commands when I was slowing down. Just need to get her to not go apeshit when she sees another dog, bunny, squirrel, etc.

I donā€™t need an e-bike Bob Kazamakis Bob Kazamakis this dog was pulling me uphill, it was fantastic.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Specialized has some decent deals going right now. I think weā€™re going to see more of this from companies as they went too hard on production as things have started to slow purchase wise.

Reactions: Jon01 and DanJ
I'm excited to learn some more of the trails here, so far I've just hit Raceway Woods and Keith Andres since they're both close to home. One of these weekends I'll make the Trek to Palos.

I did hit up Little Switzerland at the end of August, I was surprised how many trails they packed in that little area, I'll definitely make a point to hit it a few times next year.

IMG_4426 Copy (1).JPG

IMG_4423 Copy.JPG

Thread Info