TV Mr. Robot

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
She always has this I'm fucking pathetic face that I feel like she thinks is a "I'm hot" face. I wish she'd go away but I feel like they're using her for some sort of take them down from the inside scheme (on her own not so much f society). But really I don't care. At all.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I thought it was a good move to get away from Elliot for once and out of his psychotic head. It's hard to advance the story when almost all we've seen so far this season has pretty much taken place in elliots head. Aside from blondie who I care nothing about, and the FBI chick that likes romy and michelles high school reunion :rofl: Darlene has definitely taken a darker turn, and now w/ the FBI and dark army closing in on all of them, it paints the perfect backdrop for Elliot to rejoin the fold and Mr. Robot the shit out of all this.

And is it just me or does Darlenes shorts get shorter and shorter every episode?

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Damn mook, its still better than 90% of the shit on TV. I agree that its not as good as the first season so far, but Im enjoying it. However the meet with the dark army was dumb, wish they did something more interesting with that scene. I was kinda hoping the blonde got her brains blown out without warning, like that would have been a good ending to the episode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info