TV Mr Inbetween [FX]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
A coworker watches this show also so we're always talking about it, and he was behind on this season but finally caught up to the newest episode, so he was starting to tell me about it, and we had a guy out today servicing our copy machine and he immediately spun around and was like "SHHH SHHSSSHHSHH!!! I havent watched the newest episode yet!" :LOL::LOL: So then we all started talking about the show.

Reactions: FESTER665

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeahhh, I'm really doubting that unfortunately. I was reading an interview the other day and it sounds like this is all he wants to do.

Did enjoy this weeks episode tho, even tho it was more subdued. But the opening REALLY makes me wanna go watch The Magician now. And the ending song :LOL:

Next looks like it will be wild

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Not the same article I read, but basically the same message. He feels he's done everything he wanted to do with the character and is ready to move on

Reactions: FESTER665

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ugh, fuck. Just finished it. I mean honestly

Did ray REALLY think that douche was gonna take her to a doctor after watching him just mow down 2 people like it was nothing? I mean, I have to think that Ray knew what was going to happen to her......but what else could he do at that point?

And next week.......I'm not ready for this to be over.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Ugh, fuck. Just finished it. I mean honestly

Did ray REALLY think that douche was gonna take her to a doctor after watching him just mow down 2 people like it was nothing? I mean, I have to think that Ray knew what was going to happen to her......but what else could he do at that point?

And next week.......I'm not ready for this to be over.

Yeah, he was in a no win situation for sure.....

Still just love this show, not wanting it to end, but hope and pray they pick it up for a few more seasons if they havent already.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yeah, he was in a no win situation for sure.....

Still just love this show, not wanting it to end, but hope and pray they pick it up for a few more seasons if they havent already.
Its already been discussed further up. This is the end of the line.

Is next week the finale? Or do we have two more?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info