• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

MP3's

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
i need some help ... i bought a Pioneer CD/MP3 player from BB today model # DEH-7600MP . i have made a few cd's with all of my music files on them ...they are in data cd form ...which all work in the DVD player in the house just great .

i THOUGHT that they would work in this new cd player thus the reasonig for purchasing it ...well it doesnt . is there another way to make the cd with 70 MB's of music play in a car mp3 / cd player ?

i just ASS- u- med it would play these types of files .. maybe there is a setting in the player that needs to be addressed .. i dont know . but iam sure one of the computer /stereo guru's would chime in and throw out some info .

any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA !

frankenstinesy

Reaction score
i've only burned 1 mp3 cd and it works fine for me. i just opened up the folder for the cd and dragged all the files i wanted onto the cd. and it works fine for me, and i'm pretty sure i have that same head unit.

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
on my other stereo i can burn cd's and play them as well ... but iam talking 150 files on a disc . maybe iam burning them the wrong way or something...

frankenstinesy

Reaction score
yes i know what you are talking about. the way i burned it i have about 7 or 8 full cds on one cd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom