Moved discussion - Gasser vs Diesel trucks v.need-vs-want

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Frank and I both bought our [top of the line] trucks from Victor Ford. When I had my radiator get warrantied, they didn't give me a loaner either and acted flabbergasted I'd request such a thing.

I don't even give a shit if it's another truck. Just give me some other vehicle to use so I don't feel like a piece of shit bumming a vehicle off a family member or whoever.

or dont spend $50k on a show piece and own a second vehicle?:jg:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
The problem is PRICTOR ford and their complete asshat service manager. I think his name was Mark. What a cock flavored can of pop that guy is. Buss Ford used to be the go-to place when Bob Buss ran the service dept. But he retired. You could bring in a fucking racecar hot off the trailer leaking C16 on the shop floor, and he'd get whatever you needed warrantied.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Rust already??? Dafuq :ugh:

Yep... And not on the typical "midwestern" areas, AKA along the bottom... It's where the outer door skin meets the inner about even with the door striker.

Can we get some pictures of said rust please?

I'll get some better ones. It's on 3 of the doors so far I've seen, and, I didn't even look at the passenger side, my buddy was getting in and said he saw the same thing. I know it needs to go in, haven't cared to look.

Frank and I both bought our [top of the line] trucks from Victor Ford. When I had my radiator get warrantied, they didn't give me a loaner either and acted flabbergasted I'd request such a thing.

I don't even give a shit if it's another truck. Just give me some other vehicle to use so I don't feel like a piece of shit bumming a vehicle off a family member or whoever.

This. Why did I buy a new vehicle under warranty, regardless of price, to have to ask my mom to take her truck for the night...

The problem is PRICTOR ford and their complete asshat service manager. I think his name was Mark. What a cock flavored can of pop that guy is. Buss Ford used to be the go-to place when Bob Buss ran the service dept. But he retired. You could bring in a fucking racecar hot off the trailer leaking C16 on the shop floor, and he'd get whatever you needed warrantied.

Yeah, that's the guy that told me to stop wasting his time. I got into it with him on a few occasions. Buying $90,000 worth of vehicles with $35,000 worth of trade in's in 2 years and exclusively using them for service work doesn't go as far as it used to... I don't walk into a place expecting to be treated like royalty, I just expect not the be treated like a punk kid that doesn't know what he's talking about.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Dealers where you bought the truck from and/or if you have the ESP, will provide loaners.

Everywhere else won't, and I shadow [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION]s sentiments, ford service seems to be going to shit...

Except I bought my truck from Willowbrook Ford and service it at Currie Ford. Hell, they even gave me a rental at no cost when they were installing my leveling kit. Roberto Alfaro & Mike Payne know how to run a service department.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info