move bitch, get out da way

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
DE's with point rules are annoying anyways.

I haven't run into this issue with LAPS. I generally prefer running with them, or David Murry anyways. Open track, open passing, just don't be stupid.

i don't run advanced but does laps not require them there? most organizations around here require it even in advanced iirc.

you have someone here in advanced, being stupid, which the organization doesn't seem too interested in correcting - that kind of thing doesn't make me eager to run in open passing sessions.

Epic real life trolling right there!!! :trump:

meh guy is just a super douche.

i did have some buddies in a turbo k-series miata (i dunno how much hp, a scary amount for that car) who were running when they saw another guy they knew (mike from TF, i dunno what his car is, 800 hp mustang? some lots of power mustang) was behind them... so they waited until mike came up on the straight, gave a point, then just blasted down the straight. they looked in the rear view mirror to see him flicking them off, so they both flew him the bird and laughed as well. then a little while later they realized it wasn't mike. guy went to the organizer and bitched up a storm about them being assholes before they had a chance to go apologize. which they said was weird because the guy kept trying to interject excuses for why his mustang wasn't able to keep up with a miata.

OmniGLH

Regular
Apr 24, 2013
Huntley
i don't run advanced but does laps not require them there? most organizations around here require it even in advanced iirc.

LAPS requires them but in all the events I've driven with them (I usually just coach and do classroom with Bob and Ken) their advanced guys are super good about giving the point in a place where it doesn't F up your lap.

I haven't yet done a LAPS ADD day to know for sure if it's open passing.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
WQnaSin.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info