YouTube Motortrend - 2015 BMW M4 vs 2016 Camaro SS Comparo

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Pretty good episode. Agree with a number of their points, though I don't think the M4 is as soft or numb as they're exaggerating.

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
I think its interesting how they love the NA motors over the turbos. Yet I feel like depending on your definition of "enthusiast" some people prefer turbos more. Theres the people who like the ability to easily to tune a turbo motor for big gains and then those who enjoy the turbo lag feeling or they sound they make.

MikeyLikesIt

2015 Acura MDX
Reaction score
I think its interesting how they love the NA motors over the turbos. Yet I feel like depending on your definition of "enthusiast" some people prefer turbos more. Theres the people who like the ability to easily to tune a turbo motor for big gains and then those who enjoy the turbo lag feeling or they sound they make.
I'm with you. I always prefer to tune for more power and don't have an issue with some turbo lag if it makes up for it on the big end.

And I disagree about their point that smaller displacement engines with turbo use more fuel. If you daily drive it normally (3k RPM shifting) it should save you money at the pump.

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
I'm with you. I always prefer to tune for more power and don't have an issue with some turbo lag if it makes up for it on the big end.

And I disagree about their point that smaller displacement engines with turbo use more fuel. If you daily drive it normally (3k RPM shifting) it should save you money at the pump.
Well I can see both sides of it, but I was just saying how the video commented on how NA motors are more preferred by enthusiasts but I'm not sure how true that is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom