motor swap suggestions

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
Ok if anyone remembers a few months back i posted about the owner of my company owning a 500hp v6 95 mustang. Well the other week it went boom!!! He told me that he wants something else in, the V6 is getting old. He said i had free rein to do what i want with it. His conditions are around the same hp maybe a little more and he wants to be able to drive it with out blowing head gaskets all the time or in this case it was the motor. My first suggestion was a 4 valve, just trying to get some options. I do know he has the nitrous stuff and a procharger D1sc that can be used. Also he is looking to start this project soon so if anyone knows of something available.

DJ

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
I did forget to add it has a Gm t-56 with hydraulic clutch and built rear end. So if anyone hears or knows of a 4v for sale pm me. I personally dont think he will need the bottle what D1sc's i have seen on the 4valves make plenty of power.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info