motor swap suggestions

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok if anyone remembers a few months back i posted about the owner of my company owning a 500hp v6 95 mustang. Well the other week it went boom!!! He told me that he wants something else in, the V6 is getting old. He said i had free rein to do what i want with it. His conditions are around the same hp maybe a little more and he wants to be able to drive it with out blowing head gaskets all the time or in this case it was the motor. My first suggestion was a 4 valve, just trying to get some options. I do know he has the nitrous stuff and a procharger D1sc that can be used. Also he is looking to start this project soon so if anyone knows of something available.

DJ

hj16

Tasty!
Reaction score
Forged 281 4V with 10:1 compression, E85 and the D1. He won't know even know what to do with himself.

OP
DJ

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I did forget to add it has a Gm t-56 with hydraulic clutch and built rear end. So if anyone hears or knows of a 4v for sale pm me. I personally dont think he will need the bottle what D1sc's i have seen on the 4valves make plenty of power.

Aron

Reaction score
4V, sell the D1, and get a 70-76mm

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
Im extremely happy with my 4 valve novi 2000 set up and im just teasing the car at 16psi and it makes me wet :lmao:

OP
DJ

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah its hard to sell parts that i have seen make proven numbers to by something else. Trying to salvage as much as possible out of what he has. qwik01 can you pm me if you have any numbers on what your producing.

Aron

Reaction score
I'm guessing that there won't be much more able to be used from the D1 kit other than the head unit itself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom