Sports MotoGP 2023/2024

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
The Honda is still fast, solid battle between MM and Pecco in the sprint. Ducati can’t pull on the Honda in the straight

So basically the Yamaha is the only bike that sucks
C'mon man. Literally one of if not the greatest moto gp rider can keep the Honda in the running. All the others are fighting for 10th with the Yamahas or crashing out.

Both Japanese bikes are shit.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
C'mon man. Literally one of if not the greatest moto gp rider can keep the Honda in the running. All the others are fighting for 10th with the Yamahas or crashing out.

Both Japanese bikes are shit.
On the straights at least the Honda hangs, the Yamaha is baaaaad

MM definitely has to ride on the ragged edge to keep up though you’re right about that

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Good to see the crash bros at it again. Man we need some of the other manufacturers to get some shit going. Just ultimate domination from Ducati.
Aprilia and KTM are doing OK. I agree though, Honda and Yamaha suck. I really want to know what’s going on with Honda because it’s not just MM, Joan has crashed more than anyone else this year iirc

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Aprilia and KTM are doing OK. I agree though, Honda and Yamaha suck. I really want to know what’s going on with Honda because it’s not just MM, Joan has crashed more than anyone else this year iirc
They said today Honda has crashed out 28 times this year or something. That's a ton

• Yikes
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Listened to it while driving home. Sounded like a good race with a very close finish. MM had a tough weekend. IIRC they said he binned it five times just this weekend. I get the feeling his aggressiveness is outweighing his skills after all the time away and injuries.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Agreed, decent watch, more crashes than I would have expected for a dry race.

Every time I watch Assen it reminds me of 2006, and Colin Edwards.

1687733405433.jpeg

Thread Info