Sports MotoGP 2022

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
IDAFC21 IDAFC21 we don’t have a dedicated thread for it, but in a rare moment WSBK (World SuperBike) is being broadcast this weekend. I haven’t watched it this season due to very limited broadcasting, but if you like MotoGP, watch this.

Sunday, 12:30 PM CDT (whatever that is in AZ time). Look for Grand Ridge Brewery Australian Round.

Normally WSBK runs two races each weekend, so not sure what this one will be.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
IDAFC21 IDAFC21 we don’t have a dedicated thread for it, but in a rare moment WSBK (World SuperBike) is being broadcast this weekend. I haven’t watched it this season due to very limited broadcasting, but if you like MotoGP, watch this.

Sunday, 12:30 PM CDT (whatever that is in AZ time). Look for Grand Ridge Brewery Australian Round.

Normally WSBK runs two races each weekend, so not sure what this one will be.

Finally sat down and watched this. man the superpole race was intense. Top 3 battling away the whole time, meanwhile, Bautista running a hail mary with the slicks and putting on a clinic from the back of the field. And race 2, the top 4 were in a COMPLETELY different race than everyone else :LOL: Huge shame it ended the way it did tho.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Finally sat down and watched this. man the superpole race was intense. Top 3 battling away the whole time, meanwhile, Bautista running a hail mary with the slicks and putting on a clinic from the back of the field. And race 2, the top 4 were in a COMPLETELY different race than everyone else :LOL: Huge shame it ended the way it did tho.
Yeah. It’s odd they aired SuperPole with race 2. SuperPole is to set the grid for race 1.

But they battle just as hard as the MotoGP riders. Some are former GP riders, and some may get a GP ride.

They’re allowed to make some changes between race 1 and 2, so the second race is typically even closer.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
for real? I thought the superpole was for race 2 ? but i dont know SHIT about this. I just wanted to see good races, and it did not disappoint
What’s also interesting is that WSBK ends their season at Philip’s Island, and MotoGP used to start their season there.

Plus, Kawasaki runs WSBK, whereas they dropped out of MotoGP. I’ve always been a Kawasaki fan.

Just wish more races were aired. I might really consider getting the WSBK Video Pass next year instead of MotoGP. Too bad they don’t bundle it.

Reactions: IDAFC21

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I didn't realize that RNF switched to aprilia engines. Yamaha will only have two bikes on the grid next year, and they'll be the only bikes with i4's. Wonder if this is the beginning of the end for them, luckily quartararo's deal goes through 2024. If they're serious about competing they'd give franco the boot like right now

There will be 4 aprilia bikes, 8 ducatis, 2 gasgas, 4 hondas, 2 KTM's, 2 yamaha's

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
I didn't realize that RNF switched to aprilia engines. Yamaha will only have two bikes on the grid next year, and they'll be the only bikes with i4's. Wonder if this is the beginning of the end for them, luckily quartararo's deal goes through 2024. If they're serious about competing they'd give franco the boot like right now

There will be 4 aprilia bikes, 8 ducatis, 2 gasgas, 4 hondas, 2 KTM's, 2 yamaha's
Honestly at the end of the year I don't think Franco is the problem. The bike is. Honda has the same issue. The bike is set up for one guy and that guy has to ride out of his mind to make it work. Both Honda and Yamaha need to do some major overhaul on their bikes. I'm guessing Ducati runs away with it this coming year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info