Sports MotoGP 2022

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
HO LEE FUCK!!!!

That was a fantastic race. The racing has been so good this year I haven’t even thought about whom to route for to win the championship. They’re all doing so good.

image if Alex Marquez hadn’t Kvyatt’d Miller. The leading group would have had more excitement

Formula 1 needs to learn a few things from MotoGP.
The racing and the championship are both super close. Just awesome.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
That was a damn good race. The tension building in regards to team orders was palpable. Glad none were issued.

Great to see that the 2021 Ducati is competitive to the 2022.

Did anyone else notice the F1 device on the tail sections of some bikes, where the pillion would be? You can see it on some when they cut to the rear camera looking forward. I just happened to catch it. Suppose it’s a transponder.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That was a damn good race. The tension building in regards to team orders was palpable. Glad none were issued.

Great to see that the 2021 Ducati is competitive to the 2022.

Did anyone else notice the F1 device on the tail sections of some bikes, where the pillion would be? You can see it on some when they cut to the rear camera looking forward. I just happened to catch it. Suppose it’s a transponder.
I noticed that too but figured it was just a sticker lol

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
I mean, there were not team orders announced during the race but id bet everything I own that there were discussions before the race. Bastianini could have shoved the bike in a few times and held back.

Yamaha, Honda, KTM, and Aprilia better have big upgrades for next year or it's gonna get boring watching the factory Ducati team duke it out for wins every week.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah I've got it set. After missing the last 2 races :LOL:
bbc what GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info