Sports MotoGP 2022

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I miss the old Speedvision. They showed everything, and would replay them days later.

MotoGP had sold their broadcast rights to BEin Sports, which had good coverage on TV. But then BEin got into contract disputes will all the major providers and got dropped, like in the middle of the racing season. I could get to the BEin website and use my dad's DishTV credentials, but there were no replays for motorcycle racing. You had to catch it live, or you missed it.
Yeah, I was fine with BEin sports with Comcast, but when they got into their dispute and took them down, it's always been a pain.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I might just have to watch that. Since I finally got caught up on Formula E last weekend I've had no racing to watch this weekend. Thank god for Spa next weekend!
Iā€™ll be out of town, so will have to watch on my phone. Or, do a media blackout and not look at anything all weekend. Iā€™ll probably have the FP1 & 2 streaming while I drive and just listen to it. Could do the same with the race, but on a screen that small would be a disservice to the event. Unless itā€™s a rain parade again ?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God its so nice to see what an italian team with red paint can do when the team isn't sabotaging itself.

I will also never not be amazed at how these riders can go pretty much horizontal in turns w/ their faces 3 inches from the pavement. Announcers in F1 like to describe to you how the drivers are basically sitting on the floor..........in moto gp you ARE the floor :LOL:

And when was the last time an F1 race primarily focused on the top 4 drivers for the ENTIRE race.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
God its so nice to see what an italian team with red paint can do when the team isn't sabotaging itself.

I will also never not be amazed at how these riders can go pretty much horizontal in turns w/ their faces 3 inches from the pavement. Announcers in F1 like to describe to you how the drivers are basically sitting on the floor..........in moto gp you ARE the floor :LOL:

And when was the last time an F1 race primarily focused on the top 4 drivers for the ENTIRE race.
And the top four were within what, 1-2 seconds of each other. First and second were separated by 0.4 seconds.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Finally got a chance to watch the ending of the race. I canā€™t recall seeing so much attrition during a race that was sunny and dry.

I agree, what a race! The finish!

Also, Grazi Dovi.
Horse Cowboy GIF by Cardinal Group Management

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info