Real Name
Jim
Starting a new thread for 2022.

The calendar is up:

Small version:
1642094336725.png

Full size:
MotoGP 2022 Full Size Calendar.jpg

Edit: trying to get the full resolution images to load into the thread.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Just finished watching the race. Yeah, great start to the season.
On his Instagram story Marquez basically said that the pace of the guys in the front was just way too fast, nothing wrong with the bike or him, he just couldnā€™t keep up. I really I really donā€™t think we will return to the times where he absolutely dominated everybody else on the track

Reactions: BS ISF

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
On his Instagram story Marquez basically said that the pace of the guys in the front was just way too fast, nothing wrong with the bike or him, he just couldnā€™t keep up. I really I really donā€™t think we will return to the times where he absolutely dominated everybody else on the track
The announcers were also talking about a lot of changes Honda made to the 2022 bike to make it more rideable for Pol. I'm assuming this will not help MM because for years Honda built the bike for him and nobody else could ride it well.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
The Indonesian race was really good, better than today's Formula 1 race. Their first race there in 25 years.

Marc Marquez out in FP4 due to a nasty crash.

Full wet race, and they were lapping only ~8 seconds slower than their pole time on slicks, IN THE DRY. The massive fucking balls on these guys. There were some absolutely amazing saves.

The race for 7th/8th place (mid-pack) was thrilling. On the last lap there were still 7 riders fighting for position. Lead swapped a few times, then the battle for 2nd/3rd/4th got intense.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Motogp is fucking awesome. Great work by Rins considering how down he is on power. Can someone explain why Suzuki and Yamaha (but mostly Suzuki) are literally incapable of making an engine with comparable HP to Ducati and Honda? Itā€™s the same story year in and year out

Oh and that drive by MM, legit amazing

64048B92-362E-414A-A47B-672A1F08C6CF.jpeg

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info