FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Yamaha next, they suck
Wut. They won 2020 and got 2nd in 2021

Suzuki leaving kind of makes sense, their performance in motogp has been decent but they don't seem to put any effort in to making or marketing street bikes, so why spend the money to compete in motogp.

Time for BMW to join

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Also Yamaha is leading the rider championship currently. Lol.

They do have work to do on the bike thats for sure since it seems like only Fabio can do anything with the bike.
What is up with Franco, dude got 2nd place in 2020 with Petronas and now he can barely score points with the factory team

Is this like a Marquez/JL99 situation, where the bike is built for one guy and the other one hates it.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
What is up with Franco, dude got 2nd place in 2020 with Petronas and now he can barely score points with the factory team

Is this like a Marquez/JL99 situation, where the bike is built for one guy and the other one hates it.
Yeah for real and that was on a 2019 bike. I know he was hurt but I thought he was fully healed by now. The with u team who knows. They went through a ton of changes with losing PETRONAS as a sponsor and I think they fired a bunch of people.

Either way they need to get Franco going. Can't win a manufacturers title with one bike.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
I don't get how they can't throw a little more power at the things, fucking Ducati makes these bikes look like Moto2 bikes on the straights.
Inline 4 vs V4 is my guess. Yamaha and Suzuki are the only teams running online 4s and they also have the least power. But it seems they are also the better handling bikes so I guess there must be a give and take. Either way they are stuck with what they have for this year at least.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Inline 4 vs V4 is my guess. Yamaha and Suzuki are the only teams running online 4s and they also have the least power. But it seems they are also the better handling bikes so I guess there must be a give and take. Either way they are stuck with what they have for this year at least.
Definitely, it's been that way for awhile though. Alas, a better handling bike works, but it sure would be nice to see them, at least, close to the Ducks on the straights. Even with a slipstream, they're getting rolled.

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
BF4E8BB5-9CC1-4817-81BD-F3C081417E37.jpeg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Anyone else find motogp less exciting this year? Half the bikes are ducatis, and you just don't have any consistent battles between anyone. Ex in the first three races there were 9 different riders on the podium. That's fucking crazy and kind of set the stage for the season it seems.

It's hard to root for anyone when they're all over the map.

I watch motogp for the close racing, and have very little excitement/interest in the championship. I watch F1 for the championship with very little interest in their long, boring (albeit less boring than 2017-2020) races. Lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
The two Ducatis that were up front most of the race were Rossiā€™s team, and I believe were last yearā€™s model.

At least the Suzuki riders had similar results.

Iā€™d say for the most part the racing is at least closer and more competitive that F1. How many lapped bikes are there usually on the last lap compared to F1?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info