Sports MotoGP 2022

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
No idea what you're talking about. Is it something that would spoil the race for those that can't see the practices or qualifying?
Maybe?

MM was on pace for pole or close to it then his lap got scrubbed because of a yellow flag, and he didn’t have time to get another hot lap in. Started 9th instead of front row

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I will not be tempted by spoilers...

I won't not use no double negatives
bart simpson GIF

The race is going to air (in delay) at 4pm CDT, so I need to be strong. Well, broadcast starts at 4pm, but warm up lap won't start till 4:30pm.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Was a decent race. The front two kept on each other all the way to the end. The battle for 3-5 had potential to be more exciting, but really didn’t have that many position changes when you look back at it.

Something that keeps me coming back is the rider’s incredible consistency from lap to lap. 25 laps completed and as usual, no one got lapped. Not many racing series can claim that (WSBK can).

And yeah, fuck NBC for this delayed broadcast. Would be nice for a real sports network to pick up the series, and WSBK.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info