MotoGP 2021

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I’m watching the Styrian GP at Red Bull Ring. Saw Dani Pedrosa on the roster and thought, “is this a rebroadcast of an old race?” No, cause it’s current riders. He came back on a KTM team. That little shit shouldn’t have been allowed back.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So word is Viñales intentionally tried to grenade his engine this past race, in retaliation for the team changing his clutch during the red flag session. Yamaha suspended him. He has another year on his contract. Okay, so you're pissed at your team, but dude, you're riding for a FACTORY TEAM. Don't shit where you eat.

"Supposedly, Yamaha swapped the clutch in Viñales’ bike during the red flag period, a change he didn’t want and tried to stop. The rest of the race was fraught with mechanical problems for him, as his Yamaha sputtered at the back of the pack. Viñales announced in June that he’ll be leaving Yamaha at the end of this season, a year earlier than he was under contract for. Rumors place him at Aprilia in 2022."

• Wow
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Wonder if they'll make him wear a "dunce" hat from the pit lane...
I thought this dude just overrevved when he was going in the pits, did not realize this

What a dickhead

Viñales returned in relatively good shape after the summer break, but a series of problems during the restarted race, including starting from pit lane, at the Styrian Grand Prix (Austria 1) left him frustrated.

He took out his frustration by overrevving his M1 on the last four laps of the race, holding the bike in fifth and on the limiter on each of the Red Bull Ring’s straights, an action which could easily have damaged the engine.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Silverstone this weekend. Just saw that it’ll be on NBCSN at 5:30pm CDT.

I accidentally caught the results, but will still watch it.

Next year, gonna do what you did Conrad and get the video pass. No more waiting 10-12 hours for the broadcast, unless another channel picks it up and shows it live, like BEin used to do.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Silverstone this weekend. Just saw that it’ll be on NBCSN at 5:30pm CDT.

I accidentally caught the results, but will still watch it.

Next year, gonna do what you did Conrad and get the video pass. No more waiting 10-12 hours for the broadcast, unless another channel picks it up and shows it live, like BEin used to do.
Seriously BeIn was awesome showing the world feed uninterrupted. I just had to pay extra to get BeIn but whatever. I'm about to cut the cord and just stream everything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info