MotoGP 2021

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m watching the Styrian GP at Red Bull Ring. Saw Dani Pedrosa on the roster and thought, “is this a rebroadcast of an old race?” No, cause it’s current riders. He came back on a KTM team. That little shit shouldn’t have been allowed back.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also, was curious about lap times vs. F1 who ran that track in June. The bikes are in the low 1:24’s, MV set pole with a 1:03.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So word is Viñales intentionally tried to grenade his engine this past race, in retaliation for the team changing his clutch during the red flag session. Yamaha suspended him. He has another year on his contract. Okay, so you're pissed at your team, but dude, you're riding for a FACTORY TEAM. Don't shit where you eat.

"Supposedly, Yamaha swapped the clutch in Viñales’ bike during the red flag period, a change he didn’t want and tried to stop. The rest of the race was fraught with mechanical problems for him, as his Yamaha sputtered at the back of the pack. Viñales announced in June that he’ll be leaving Yamaha at the end of this season, a year earlier than he was under contract for. Rumors place him at Aprilia in 2022."

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I doubt he races for them against his year. They are just going to say bye now instead of the end of the year.

He's trash anyways. So inconsistent.

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Who’s going to get his seat?
Bring Rossi back to the factory team!!

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'd assume gerloff or crutchlow to end the year. They already said Franco was moving into that seat next year.

Would be cool to see Rossi back in it to finish the year and get that 200th podium.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK NBC. Not only do they play nascar which ran an hour over time they then show all the pre race stuff for MotoGP only to cut away to Amateur fucking golf. Seriously fuck these cock suckers

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I doubt he ever rides the M1 again. They will just keep Crutchlow for the rest of the season and let Maverick watch from the sidelines.

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Wonder if they'll make him wear a "dunce" hat from the pit lane...
I thought this dude just overrevved when he was going in the pits, did not realize this

What a dickhead

Viñales returned in relatively good shape after the summer break, but a series of problems during the restarted race, including starting from pit lane, at the Styrian Grand Prix (Austria 1) left him frustrated.

He took out his frustration by overrevving his M1 on the last four laps of the race, holding the bike in fifth and on the limiter on each of the Red Bull Ring’s straights, an action which could easily have damaged the engine.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he was letting it bounce off the limiter. I had only heard about the last lap he was out, not the last four laps.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Silverstone this weekend. Just saw that it’ll be on NBCSN at 5:30pm CDT.

I accidentally caught the results, but will still watch it.

Next year, gonna do what you did Conrad and get the video pass. No more waiting 10-12 hours for the broadcast, unless another channel picks it up and shows it live, like BEin used to do.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Silverstone this weekend. Just saw that it’ll be on NBCSN at 5:30pm CDT.

I accidentally caught the results, but will still watch it.

Next year, gonna do what you did Conrad and get the video pass. No more waiting 10-12 hours for the broadcast, unless another channel picks it up and shows it live, like BEin used to do.
Seriously BeIn was awesome showing the world feed uninterrupted. I just had to pay extra to get BeIn but whatever. I'm about to cut the cord and just stream everything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom