MotoGP 2020

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Sadly I like the Bostroms, Eric and Ben. It’s Diffey I can’t stand anymore. He did seem a little off today.

But yes, they should always be using the world feed. Like when the AMA guys would call the WSBK and MotoGP races that took place in the US. It was cringeworthy. The worst is Greg Creamer. Just fucking awful. He does car races now. I’ll change the channel if I hear his voice.

With F1 I miss Varsha and Hobbo. Couldn’t stand Matchett. Matchett just couldn’t stop referring to his days at Benetton back in the 90’s, like a pompous ass. Dude, it was 30 years ago, no one cares.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah, didn’t want to do any spoilers but the red flag screwed a few guys.

I think we’re seeing better racing and results because Marquez is out. The other riders see they have a chance to win or podium now.

Plus KTM really got their bike package together and Yamaha is flailing. Switches things around a bit.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

“He was expected to return for the Czech GP, but Marquez ended up breaking the plate that had been placed in his arm while opening a window. It’s likely that the plate was stressed during his attempt to ride in Spain.”

Opening a window? Man, if the plate was stressed imagine the carnage if he’d crashed at race speed instead of just opening a window.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Rossi out for the next two races at the minimum.

• Sad
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Aragon race was definitely a good one. The Suzukis ran hard the whole race.

Quattararo was very consistent at moving backwards through the pack, completely out of the points, and he’s the world champion points leader.
It's like these guys are lost without marquez to chase, lol, there is no consistent leader. I'm happy to see alex marquez prove that his success last weekend wasn't just a rain fluke. Really wanted him to win it, but by the last lap (after his "scare") I was thinking "please just cruise to a 2nd place, don't be like your brother and bin it trying for 1st"

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'm totally okay with MM being out of the races so far. Yeah, he's dominant and an excellent racer, but look at how much the lead has been changing and how many different racers are vying for it. Makes for much better racing. It's like knocking Hamilton out of an F1 race.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info