• Local favorites: Pequod’s Pizza, Rosati’s Pizza
Pequods:

7E998487-610D-4C74-B65F-F6A2607A43D8.gif

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Came across this article in my Google news feed. Before looking, post up what you think the most searched and what the local favorite is for IL.

For example, Arizona:

Most searched: Pizza Hut
Local Favorite: Barros, Oreganos, Rosati’s.

Barros is GROSS. The sauce tastes like it's made of pure sugar.

Oreganos tries to do the deep dish/pan thing, and even has a stuffed, but it's not great. It's okay for AZ pizza, but it would go out of business in Chicago.

I'm on here, once again, shilling for Buddyz pizza in Queen Creek, AZ. Their deep-dish is the best pizza on the planet.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
this was pretty ranked high in Chicagoland for thin crust..cracker thin crust
84th & Pulaski...pure old School..try it..I think I can do a large,eat while there..dont take home
I still need to try Vito and Nick's. They have the frozen ones at the grocery store, but that won't really do it justice. I'll get down there this summer probably.

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
Barros is GROSS. The sauce tastes like it's made of pure sugar.

Oreganos tries to do the deep dish/pan thing, and even has a stuffed, but it's not great. It's okay for AZ pizza, but it would go out of business in Chicago.

I'm on here, once again, shilling for Buddyz pizza in Queen Creek, AZ. Their deep-dish is the best pizza on the planet.
the frozen ones are no where near as good.close,but no cigar....fresh...with shag carpeting on the walls....pure simple old Tavern Chicago Style...the kind Dad got drunk in & brought us kids in for chips & pop..it was a treat ...

ask Shawn1112 Shawn1112 ...im sure he has been there

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
the frozen ones are no where near as good.close,but no cigar....fresh...with shag carpeting on the walls....pure simple old Tavern Chicago Style...the kind Dad got drunk in & brought us kids in for chips & pop..it was a treat ...

ask Shawn1112 Shawn1112 ...im sure he has been there
Multiple times, its one of my favorites
Yes, I have driven from Streamwood to go there just for pizza

Reactions: stock-t-bird

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
Multiple times, its one of my favorites
Yes, I have driven from Streamwood to go there just for pizza
all kidding aside...miss drinking with my dad..great times....enjoy with your Parents,while you can
great memories...thanks guys

do your best while their still around....Im Serious...good nite,as we all know......life is getting shorter

Shawn.........i dont think we should party together...it would be a long nite....then Cryotherapy,hangover cured...
then repeat
probelms solved
LMAO

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious

I live 3 miles away. Have been a few times. Deep dish is definitely delicious but their pizza is the only think good on the menu. Tried the calamari and fried beer puffs or whatever and was severely let down. Pizza is the only thing I order from there now.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I live 3 miles away. Have been a few times. Deep dish is definitely delicious but their pizza is the only think good on the menu. Tried the calamari and fried beer puffs or whatever and was severely let down. Pizza is the only thing I order from there now.
I've never had anything but the pizza there, so I can't comment on that.

Reactions: ChrisRac

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Been blowing up these two places as of late:

Both are super close and we have been trying every place with the shut down. These are my 2 best local picks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info