Movie Mortal Kombat

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yup, this wasn't bad. I mean its a mortal kombat movie, you know what you're gonna get. And it aint good acting or dialogue :LOL: But the fights were good, and Kano had most of the best lines.

Also,
Liu Kang w/ the constant fucking leg sweeps "Is that the only move you know??" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh the feels

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
  • Cheesy dialog, but it worked for this movie, mostly
  • Mostly good to great fight scenes (though some small bits were bad)
  • I'll watch anything that Hiroyuki Sanada does
  • Perfect casting for Scorpion and Sub Zero and Tsung. Actually, I enjoyed the cast overall.
  • Kano was perfect and whoever wrote his lines should win an oscar.
  • Speaking of the fight scenes, they were kind of just thrown together. What I mean by that is people just sort of randomly started fighting. I dont know how to explain it. They didnt have a payoff other than looking cool.

However, the movie automatically gets 0/5 stars because it did not go the feels route and include the original mortal kombat song, but instead shitty orchestral riffs and a garbage edm version in the credits.

Reactions: Sprayin

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yup, this wasn't bad. I mean its a mortal kombat movie, you know what you're gonna get. And it aint good acting or dialogue :LOL: But the fights were good, and Kano had most of the best lines.

Also,
Liu Kang w/ the constant fucking leg sweeps "Is that the only move you know??" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh the feels
I like when Kano called him a pussy.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
  • Perfect casting for Scorpion and Sub Zero and Tsung. Actually, I enjoyed the cast overall.
  • Speaking of the fight scenes, they were kind of just thrown together. What I mean by that is people just sort of randomly started fighting. I dont know how to explain it. They didnt have a payoff other than looking cool.

However, the movie automatically gets 0/5 stars because it did not go the feels route and include the original mortal kombat song, but instead shitty orchestral riffs and a garbage edm version in the credits.
so not a peep from jeff. why am i not surprised.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

I agree with all your points.

The new character sucked but that's fine.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thieved from Nccstud Nccstud

1619641687129.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info