Gaming Mortal kombat 1

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
looks cool.

i remember seeing the original mortal kombat - i think it was at aladdin's castle in hawthorne mall in vernon hills. big crowd around it. i remember being amazed how cool the graphics were to see the digitized guys. and it was cool to see all the special moves and the fatalities. i remember my mom coming to get me and me pointing it out to her, although, she wasn't that impressed lol.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i played mk2 the most. i'd ride my bike to my buddy conrad's house, then we'd ride into the video store in fox lake next to the white hen (family video?) which had a small arcade - but that arcade included mortal kombat 2 and addams famly pinball, and that's about all we needed to go back and forth between.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Those were the days where you could make 50 cents last. On a crowded night, you could play for at least 15 minutes if not 20 were you to have continuous challengers. These days, it's like $2 to start a game and they make it so tough that you need to put more money in after 2 minutes of gameplay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info