More posts than Cliff

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Hey, some people have to work once in a while. LOL. If I have something to say, you'll hear about it... You want to see whoring, on one of the other forums I post at, some guys write hundreds of posts a week. I'm a lightweight over there. Just enjoy your post counts and watch out behind you! :D

Edit-
p.s. Did I mention that my finger got infected from the laquer thinner I used to get the paint off my wheels [ate through two pairs of rubber gloves]. It hurt to type until yesterday.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Flyn high again said:
Hey, some people have to work once in a while. LOL. If I have something to say, you'll hear about it... You want to see whoring, on one of the other forums I post at, some guys write hundreds of posts a week. I'm a lightweight over there. Just enjoy your post counts and watch out behind you! :D

Edit-
p.s. Did I mention that my finger got infected from the laquer thinner I used to get the paint of my wheels [ate through two pairs of rubber gloves]. It hurt to type until yesterday.

:eek:h:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info