Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
7041Riveting_5F00_tale_5F00_chap.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Ah, haven't been in the Halo thread for a while. My Concast internet decided to crap out for the last two days. They're sending a technician between 10am tomorrow and the end of the world. I don't think a week or so of training in MW2 is going to be enough to take me. How are we doing to decide a victor? Best K/D? Or are she and I going to compete one-on-one?

Who told you I was into watersports? It was one time, and then I got an eye infection.....never again. To this day, everything still has a yellow-ish hue to it.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
When I was going to do my build, I planned on buying another used stock block and crank. The more I looked around the more people would tell me they were good for 800-1000whp. But honestly a teksid block isn't that expensive. Esp compared to a aftermarket lsx block, you can find good ones with really low miles for 4-600$ IIRC. How much boost can that KB of yours put out max?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info