Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
huh....

This isnt a MCU film....yet it has Keaton (maybe in just a cameo)? Even more confusing is the Spider-man poster which looks like its from the original trilogy?

Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 11.58.02 AM.png

Reactions: 1quick

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
He supposed to show up in Venom 2, maybe just a cameo.

Also, I guess that poster is supposed to be from the PS4 Spider-man game?

Double also, I guess this movie COULD crossover with the MCU, based on whatever weird deal Sony and Marvel now have. This is all so confusing now.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
For anyone that cares.

Sony Pictures’ upcoming Marvel film Morbius will no longer release in theaters later this month on January 28 as the superhero film has been delayed once again.

Due to the surge of COVID-19 cases because of the Omicron variant, the film has been pushed back to April. The Jared Leto-led film will now release on April 1, where it will go up against The Contractor and Easter Sunday. April also features the release of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 just one week later, plus several notable films such as Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, The Northman, and The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
fucking SCORCHED :rofl:

Perhaps the most infuriating thing about "Morbius" is how inert it ultimately is. This movie isn't aggressively bad, or bad in a fun, entertaining way. It's just plain old regular bad. It's bad in the way something uninspired is bad. Something that was constructed without an ounce of love, care, or interest. It's abundantly clear that no one involved here — not Leto, director Daniel Espinosa, nor writers Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless — has any investment in what they're creating. I'm guessing all of these folks have sat for interviews at one point or another during the film's marketing campaign and said "I love the character of Morbius and I'm excited to bring him to life!" or something close to that. If so, I assure you, they're not telling the truth. They're running through talking points. This is not a work of art made by people who care. This is a product. To be fair, all Hollywood movies are. But so many of them are better at convincing us otherwise. "Morbius" offers us nothing worth savoring. It exists simply to spawn sequels and spin-offs in true mercenary fashion. But just because we're being spoonfed this gruel doesn't mean we have to happily lap it up and ask for seconds.

/Film Review: 4 out of 10

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
fucking 16% holy shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: BS ISF

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Idk what all the fuss is about. For an intro it was decent. Rt can suck a dick, they gave TASM 2 a shit review and that is still top3 SM movies for me

The story is pretty straight forward. Friend funds research, leto "finds cure" friend find outs and wants to "cure" himself too.

As far as Vulture. That "surprise" isn't any different than any other marvel credit surprise.

All in all I'd give it a low 7/10

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info