03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Wtf

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
If you followed the character in the comics, it's not WTF.

I you don't can definitely see how you could say WTF.

However, there are enough clues sprinkled in over the last 10 minutes or so to give you a strong idea of what's going on, provided you've been paying attention.
I can usually pickup stuff pretty well. But def did not see that coming. I thought Mark was some sort of soul injected into Steven to be honest. But what a cold ending to the episode.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm glad we're getting to see more of the Jake personality. I have a feeling he's going to be in more control of Mark in the last episodes. Dude is gonna mess people up. As I have a feeling he's really the weapon of choice for Khonshu.
I keep seeing people mention thr Jake personality, and I don't see that being mentioned anywhere? I'm assuming they have some past knowledge of the character from the comics, but I don't think they've touched on it in the show yet, outside of a small scene where both Mark and Steven said they weren't in control when he went on a killing spree.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Yeah the third identity has been teased and people think he has been in control and either we haven't seen it or Jake is pretending to be Mark or Steven when he is out.
Correct. The reflections are of two that don't follow the reflection of the body. The voices are different. The drinking in the hotel, and body movements when Steven is in control are probably Jake as well. Steven and Mark say neither one of them killed that group. So obviously there is another personality responsible. Steven punches himself before going into the pyramid, probably Jake. The sarcophagus in the psych ward has an angry person in it. The voice is very different when he's in the doctor's office when he has a bandaged nose. When Mark and Steven are with the hippo. So there have been a bunch of hints along the way.

They changes Steven from how he was a rich playboy in the comics. So Jake could be different. But it seems in the comics Jake is the brutal one as well as a drinker. So seems the 3rd personality could still be named Jake.

Reactions: BS ISF

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I have to say I am enjoying this show almost as much as I did Hawkeye. Whereas I couldn't get into Wanda Vision at all. Just too much of it I didn't catch onto. At least when I don't catch onto things in Moon Knight, I'm willing to try and follow. Or research or read threads online. My biggest issue is following some of the names since I'm not familiar with them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info