Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This is one of Tom Cruise's best and one you never really see mentioned (much like Oblivion). Absolutely fantastic cast, great story and a satisfying ending.

I think this movie got hate early on because everyone thought Tom Cruise WAS a samurai...but samurai is plural in this instance and is not about him. If you havent see it, I strongly recommend doing so. If you haven't see it in awhile, here is a nice reminder.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
you'll enjoy it. it's fuckin intense.

movies tried so much harder 2000-2010 than now.

you know, i really do believe this, awesome video quality, great sound quality/music/scores/soundtracks, etc., shit didn't get spoiled by social media spoilers, movies went into the theater and then took months to come out on dvd, so people felt the need to get into a theater to see shit.

giphy.gif

RIP 2000-2010.

Reactions: Mook

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This is one of Tom Cruise's best and one you never really see mentioned (much like Oblivion). Absolutely fantastic cast, great story and a satisfying ending.

I think this movie got hate early on because everyone thought Tom Cruise WAS a samurai...but samurai is plural in this instance and is not about him. If you havent see it, I strongly recommend doing so. If you haven't see it in awhile, here is a nice reminder.
Its a great movie. Definitely not as well known.

Reactions: IDAFC21 and Mook
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info