Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
WELP, spoke with UM and he did confirm my logs looked great, minus the car commanding 25psi rather than 27. Went by Lui's on Monday and confirmed the ecu is being told to command the correct boost...so I guess I need to make sure I have no boost leaks. The stock DV might be shitting the bed, which would be an easy fix (seems to happen on stage 2 cars). One thing I do want to do is pull my intake off and have a peak at the turbo...want to make sure everything looks good in there.

Other than that....not sure what else to check. We shall see.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So the car is LOWERED....annnnnnnd I took zero pics :rofl: I'll go out and snap some tomorrow.

Massive, huge, insanely large thanks to greasy greasy & DanJ DanJoy who pretty much did all of the work, while I helped here and there and bought pizza. I'm not mechanically useful anymore but these two didnt even need me. Worked like professionals and knocked everything out flawlessly.

Only two weird things happened after install:

1. It seems I probably need new strut mounts, as I have noise on the driver side. I should have just bought some to begin with. Oh well.
2. I had a weird brake issue where even when stopped, the center dash would tell me to "press brake". It didn't do it going to Lukes or back...so hoping it was just something random and is all good. I'll keep an eye on it over the weekend.

Overall, super happy.

Thread Info